Palo Santo suites your vibes and neutralizes your aura, keeping just your own magical energies. Next to the fact that it smells amazing, it’s also very healing and calming too. This sacred wood has been used for ages with meditation. Palo Santo amplifies high vibes and frequencies, while welcoming and attracting all the goodies of life back to you. An absolute MUST HAVE.
With its sweet scent of pine, mint, and lemon, Palo Santo is one of the most fragrant woods in the world, creating a soothing aromatherapy experience in your space whenever it’s lit.
But this wonderful plant is known for more than just its sweet scent. Palo Santo can also be used to protect, experience, heal and so much more.
If you’re using Palo Santo during meditation, the warmth of the scent will uplift your spirit as a certain feeling of wellness settles into every part of your body.
How to use
1. Light the Palo Santo stick with a match, candle or lighter.
2. Allow the stick to burn for 30 seconds to 1 minute, then blow it out.
3. Move around the space that you want to clear, as well as around your body.
4. Set your intention and feel a sense of peace and positivity. Raise those vibes
5. Once you feel that you have cleansed all of the spaces that need cleansing, place the stick in a fire-proof bowl of metal, glass or clay.
6. The glow will end on its own unless you blow the ember.